My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Halloween Doodles from Paint Shop Pro


Thursday, October 27, 200512:35:00 PM EDT

AAcckkk!! I'm killing myself! All the animations on my journal were made by me... which is no biggie.. but what's killing me is that I am on dialup!! Nothing like killing my own journal!! While i realize most are on cable or dsl of some sort or another I've chosen to stay on dialup..for one reason and one reason only... the viruses that go out seem to hit the computers on dsl and cable and leave the poor dialup computers alone!! Of this I am thankful, though I have Nortons working all the time, I'm still grateful... reformatting is not high on my "love to do" list!!
Anyway since I have to wait 5 minutes to get my journal fully up.. i may as well make it 8 minutes and add two more animations i did for the Halloween Holiday..



I have to say.. gawd, I hate spiders! so this was not the most pleasant experience! lol
I wish everyone a bat-free Halloween!!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home