My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Coffee bean Test

Subject: Find The Man In The Coffee Beans

This is pretty interesting -- it is actually a test (not a joke), although I don't know how scientific the explanation is. Read directions below and give it a try.

This is an actual test-Can you find the man within 3 seconds?



According to medical experiments:

If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is more developed than normal people.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally.

If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 minutes, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein.

If you can't find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster ... extremely slow in reacting, eat way more protein and try some Ginkgo Biloba. AND, YES THERE REALLY IS A MAN IN THERE.


Scroll down if you can't find him.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Look in the lower left between the middle and side.

If all is not lost, where is it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I have a normal brain...Yes!

coffee bean man LOL!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

nope, I couldn't see it. I tried and tried, I truly did. Yet, couldn't see it, until you told me where, then I said "oh yeah, there he is".

I must be brain dead. :-)

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home