My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

About Meerkats..

Maybe you noticed that my son likes to play with Meerkats on one of his entries...

Guess what?... Mom does Meerkats too! (boy that sounded very Californian!)

Hard to believe he's 30 something or other... yeah yeah.. I'm being to nice!

Ohhh... look! Isn't this a big surprise? I found more pictures of... guess who! THOM!....


Gee.. I wonder if any meerkats will appear on my next birthday?? hmmm

1 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Your son is a cute kid and a handsome man. Oh and meerkats are fantastic!!!

Does he live near by? I hope so.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home