My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Enough already..

Ok.. so two more days playing with PSP 5 and Animation Shop (total of 15 frames).. and I think I am done now! It's out of my system for awhile!

I forgot how time consuming it gets, and even though I wear glasses I get so involved for such long periods of time that my eyes begin to water... sooooooooooo, I think I'll not do it for a while again.. heh.

While the animations involved Booboo Kitty, Peanutchew went and got sick.. back to the vets we went... 345.00 later she is home and doing better. I thought we were going to loose her but she popped back just fine.

Of course this now means we have 2 cats getting medicine. One gets two droppers full once a day.. the other gets 2 different meds... one once a day the other twice a day... can we say Cat Hysteria? They now look at me and run!


And to think we have 2 more weeks of this! It's all such fun.... not.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bill, the Wildcat said...

Rockin' animation, Pat! I still haven't dabbled in that at all. Too chicken, I guess.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home