My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Feline Friday

Steven of (sometimes) Photoblog, asks that Fridays be Feline Fridays.. i don't always participate but thought i would toss one in for today...

I know you've seen Peanutchew before.. I took this one just a few minutes ago.. She was real sick and needed a visit to the vets. We still are giving her medicine, but she is the only cat out of 9 here that is not hard to give medicine to! She doesn't like the taste but she doesn't run and hide or even give you troubles when giving them to her.. she was quite a surprise after having to go on a hunt for Missey each day for her meds and then her fighting like made when we try to hold her and give her the liquid

I only had one cat that didn't fight medicine in any form and that was my Pookey.. she was a doll. She was on insulin and she'd walk me to the kitchen to get the insulin from the fridge and sit with her back to me waiting for her shot. Never even winced. Then she'd walk directly to her dish and look at me until i fed her. She had it down to a science !

But, Peanutchew is right up there with the best of the best to give medicine to!

1 Comments:

Blogger rdl said...

What a beautiful cat!

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home