My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Part II

I'll post pictures from 1957-1966

The first two pictures are from Tension at Table Rock... 1957...

It starred: Richard Egan, Dorothy Malone, & Cameron Mitchell.. and of course De.

Utoh... .................... He's Dead Jim!

****************************

Next is Gunfight at the OK Corral..... 1957

starring: Burt Lancaster, Kirk Douglas, Rhonda Fleming and DeForest as Morgan Earp.


************************

Then there was, The Law and Jake Wade: 1958

starring: Robert Taylor, Richard Widmark and DeForest as Wexler.

(can't you tell what a real sweetheart he was? heh)

*********************

Another one that is on television periodically is, Warlock: 1959

starring: Richard Widmark, Henry Fonda, Anthony Quinn Dorothy Malone and DeForest as Curley Burne.

************************

A few years later came, Gunfight at Commanche Creek: 1963

starring: Audie Murphy, Ben Cooper and DeForest as Amos Troop.

(De was thrilled when i found this photo.. I took my camera, zoomed in on just him riding the horse and had it printed up.. he then used it when someone wanted a cowboy shot!)

***********************

Another movie was, Town Tamer: 1965

Starring: Dana Andrews, Terry Moore, Pat O'Brien, Lon Chaney Jr and DeForest as Guy Tavenner.


**********************

And then there was, Apache Uprising: 1966

starring:Rory Calhoun, John Russell, Lon Chaney Jr and DeForest as Toby Jack Saunders


And last .... but far from least..... here is DeForest and Bill Shatner playing real live Cowboys at one of Bill's horse shows that benefited children.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home