My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another Quiz...

I came across one of those "quiz things" and decided to do it..

What Type of Writer Should You Be?
http://www.blogthings.com/whattypeofwritershouldyoubequiz/



Cha! Yeahrightsure! Uhuh.. I'll begin that job right away lol.. Well, it sounds good anyway hahaha..

After I did this quiz I remembered something.. a note I had received from actor Turhan Bey. (I've mentioned him before). I had written him a letter which i am going to show you on this post. (I scanned the letter so i hope it's readable) And his response also... only because they sorta pertain to the quiz above... you be the judge..



His response was the following: (the first sentece is the "important" one)

Deciphered is says: Dear Pat, You should be a writer! Your letter that was forwarded to Vienna and finally reached me here is a masterpiece! Thank you for remembering me! I hope this finds you in high spirits and good health.

So maybe those quizs are right huh? .huh? whadaya think? .. ummmm , no.. not really

But before I end this I want to show you the first photo I ever bought of him that I talk about in the letter... then the photo he sent me with his note.. and lastly my favorite photo of him...




The End.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Paul said...

Pat, are you familiar with imdb.com? Look here for more information about Turhan Bey:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001947/

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home