My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Feline Friday (or maybe Saturday)

I just have toooooo many cat pictures for Feline Friday!! The cats want to thank you for giving them their special day!

The first picture is of Stinkey!!! Let's hear it for Stinkey!! He sat still and wasn't sleeping for a change!!!!

I had to take the next photo because I'm not sure that 100% of the folks seeing the cats looking out the window believed me that they would be watching for David to come home, like a dog would... Taaaa Daaaa! (even got david's car as it came by the window!)

I caught Booboo and Winkey on the outlook for him...

And I couldn't leave without showing you Mr. BooBoo himself playing with his mousey..

(I have to say the quality of the pics is sooo much better until i put them in the journal.. I wish i knew what to do to fix that!!.. any comments welcomed!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Phinney said...

oh, stinkey is so sweet looking! does he really smell bad, LOL?? the action shots of Mr. Boo Boo playing are GREAT! love the last 2 especially, good job.

-Phinney
http://journals.aol.com/geminiwilder/Paragon/

3:25 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

Our cats know when it's time for my husband to come home and they'll wait at the door for him. It's really funny to watch.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

My sister Ablah says that Mr. Booboo is cute.

Charles agrees, but he wouldn't say it like that. That is one active cat.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

They are all adorable! I particularly love the 'action' sequence!

8:57 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Saw your comment on Ray Ruchmonds Blog, and I couldn't agree with you more. I am soooo sick of ALL the rrality shows...UGH!
Now about your cats..They are ALL Adorable! Love them...I have a kitty of my own and he has his own Blog. His name is sweetie and his Blog is called SweetiesSuiteSite...
Address: http://sweetiesuitesite.blogspot.com
I post a lot of pictures on my own blog as well as Sweetie's and I honestly don't know what to say except for one possability. I use the same template as you do, (At lest for the present...but hopefully that will change, soon...) It could be the contrast of the template and the pictures themselves make it seem like the photographs are not as good. This may not have any value whatsoever...! (lol) Fun to visit your blog and see your adorable kittys.

3:44 AM  
Blogger Norma said...

Adorable cats--and great photography. By the time my camera clicks, my cat has turned her head. I have a lot of headless cat photos.

3:34 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

I thought the quality looked great! I love the ones where they look like they are audience to what ever is out side.
To cute.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home