My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

I'm the happy Easter Bunny hooray...

Ok.. so... this is the "real easter bunny" picture I mentioned... One year while living in California I actually had the nerve to go visit DeForest and Carolyn Kelley dressed like this:


I bet right about now you are groaning.. but also wondering what wonderful words of wisdom DeForest had to say about the "outfit"?

DeForest: "Well now.. that's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen!"

Carolyn: "Turn around let's see it all!"

(turn around and look over my shoulder..)

DeForest: "Nice Tail"

Carolyn: "giggle giggle giggle"

Ah yes.. it was an Easter to behold.. Before I left (we, the gal i used to live with was also there) Mr. Kelley suggested that we go to the food store where he shops and ohhhhhhh, maybe hang around the carrots some... yep.. we did!

The folks at the store got a big kick out of it.. I even purchase a small bunch of fresh carrots with the greens still on them. As I checked out the woman couldn't stop giggling, but never said I word. So, I spoke for her... "Mr Kelley sent us here. He said you had the best carrots in town"

cashier: oh.. that's nice. Mr Kelley? Like, Star Trek Mr Kelley?

me: "One in the same. He sent us here after we delivered his Easter Basket"

She looked around like she thought we had really lost it.... then she giggled some more and handed me the carrots..heh.. guess she was at a loss for words! In fairness it's not everyday you run into a 5'4" XXXlb rabbit!

6 Comments:

Blogger Astaryth said...

Oh, that was toooooo cute! What's a holiday without a little fun?

8:40 AM  
Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I love the pictures and Happy Easter. judi

6:22 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

That wagging tail is too funny, DesLily! And I love the flower pic's in your last entry.

(Glad to see you've got your comment boxes working again!)

11:45 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

ROFL! LOVE the bunny tail! That looks like something I would wear, tee hee.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you made a cute bunny. Your story was cute also. Happy Easter to you. Hugs, Helen

10:12 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

oh weren't you a cute lil wiggly tail.

I popped back here following your link and also noticed that you didn't post on your birthday.

So -- belated blessing and many happy returns.

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home