My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Dribble-Puss..

John Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot asks for a "whoa type photo".. hmmm, well I don't have any recent ones, and I've showed this before but I think it fits the category (such as it is) and I did take the photo. However, I took it several years ago in California when I was doing volunteer work for Shambala Preserve.. Sooooo, here 'tis....

This is Delilah when she was a cub. She was being raised with her best friend .. a collie dog. They got along just fine, but eventually had to be parted when Delilah's weight became evidently too much for the dog. But he visited her all the time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

:) Love the title of the picture, love the picture more! SO beautiful! And fun too.

4:49 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Wonderful picture! Beautiful dear animal.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home