My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Feline Friday..

For Feline Friday I thought I would feature Winkey this week.. for a change she seemed to allow me to photograph her.

So here is Winkey at the "kitchen waiting window"...

And at the back porch "watch the birdie window"...

..and one last pic of her with her tennis ball... (note only one back leg.. you can see the stump of the other leg sticking out.. she only has 3 1/2 legs.. but when she wants to run you wouldn't know it!)

One nice thing about egotists: They don't talk about other people.

3 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Winkey is so cute! I need to get my entry going...busy day here. Busy week!

And on another entry you had (because it's really related to this), my husband says the same thing about the word "blog" that you do!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

That is a cute kitty. How did she lose part of her leg? I bet I already missed that post.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Bill, the Wildcat said...

Those are really great pics of the cat! I'm impressed. Near impossible to get stuff like that with those kinds of critters (I would know being a wildcat, after all. hehe).

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home