My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Round Robin..."Reflections"

Ok.. so it's Round Robin time again!! The topic: Reflections

Whenever I come across a Meme or something like The Round Robin, if something jumps to mind right away I do it. If nothing comes to mind I don't. (duh)

Now, I know the "reflection" below is something close to what would be expected from most. A reflection in the water. However, this one happens to be a really ..ummm.. nice, picture of Kevin Sorbo. (the ladies will appreciate it more then the men I'm sure)

There is a reason this came to mind... when I read what the Round Robin challenge was. Some time ago when this photo of Kevin Sorbo appeared on the cover of TV Guide, it was the same time I had just discovered the plug-in to make a water reflection and also I was experimenting on making "frames" to animate. Thus this particular photo was my first attempt any reflection animation. (It helped that I was fortunate enough to have met Kevin twice and think alot of him as a person as well as an actor... he's also easy on these old eyes!!)

So... as Barbara Walters is becoming famous for saying: "Take a little time and enjoy the (Reflection) View!!"

13 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Va Va Voom! I'm amazed that you can make a reflection! I'm a teckno nothing :) Great idea!

12:30 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

WOW...Cool, as the kids would say! That is quite someting getting the water to move like that....And the refelection...It's just amazing! There us so much to learn--I find it overwheling sometimes--but this I didn't even know you could do! Great, my dear...

2:06 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Okay you have myt vote! BEST IN SHGW oh hell best vere!
Love it and what a nice surprise....laughing. YUP that is reflection alright!
Love TJ

3:33 PM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

Delicious reflection! :-) Very creative of you, and thoughtful, too! LOL! I like this entry an awful lot, although I didn't know who Kevin Sorbo was. I've been missing out! ;-) Great animation work, too.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

LOL. I am completely stupid at this moment...and...I think I might be drooling. LOL. OMG...you have MET Kevin Sorbo? Shut up! :)ROFL. Ok, now tell me, can you pick up the phone and call him the way you can Kevin McCarthy? If so, my birthday is next month! Tee Hee. This is a might fine entry indeed! ;)

4:40 PM  
Anonymous tess said...

ALWAYS a pleasure! But I do think I reflect with that statement!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Cool Reflection!

Does Kevin Sorbo know you have a crush on him. LOL

I got to get an animation program. I want to make a animated banner for blogmad.

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Valorie said...

WOWOWOWOWOW !!! Did I say WOW? Hot reflection my dear, HOT.
Valorie

11:02 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Hummana Hummana! I love Kevin. He's so HOT!

12:23 AM  
Blogger fdtate said...

Probably not the subject I would have chosen, but a great interpretation of the "reflections" theme.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous julie said...

That's cool. My son (a budding Photoshop guru) is impressed!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

Wow! Fabulous effect! (I like him better in Andromeda, though.)

K.

2:03 PM  
Blogger BoiseLadie said...

Too funny! Great creativity!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home