My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Feline Friday...

It's Feline Friday time!... Steven sure keeps me busy taking cat pictures! LOL.. stop by his place and find links to more cats!

I finally got a picture of Jr when he wasn't asleep!!... here he is in all his glory... sitting instead of sleeping..heh.

Frickey is another one that sleeps all the time... here he is "thinking about sleeping" lol..

I can't have only lazy cats so here's Peanutchew on the new scratching post..

and here's Peanutchew... ummm... thinking about sleeping!

Don't forget to stop by Steven's Place (Sometimes) Photoblog if you 'd like to play and show off your kitty!

6 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Soooo adorable...! Cats just crawl right into your heart, don't they?
Really sweet pictures.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I keep putting off Feline Friday. I keep saying, "Next Week", and then something comes up. Peanutchew kind of reminds me of a fur coat. Nice colors of fur.

11:20 AM  
Blogger TropicRedbird said...

Isn't it great when the kitties decide to look alive for a bit! How many cats do you have again? Each of Peanutchews paws have different markings!!! Cool.
Valorie
http://journals.aol.com/redbird914/yakittyak/entries/620

6:37 PM  
Blogger TropicRedbird said...

*giggles* You have no idea! *giggles again* We meant to only have the two, Kolohe and Kaui, then I ended up adopting my son's cat, then also brought home our former family cat from my daughter ... now we have 3 kittens (that I won't give up!) and THREE barn cats! BUT, yes, BUT I DONT want to have more cats than you ... and hopefully the barn cats' owner soon come adopt them back: *still giggling* bringing me back down to 7 cats. *not giggling any more*

6:59 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

It looks like that scratching post isn't going to be new much longer if Peanutchew keeps at it like that! We've put new sisal on ours a couple of times (it's built into the perch) and it's probably time to do it again. But it saves the furniture!

5:08 PM  
Blogger hestiahomeschool said...

You sound like us. We had four feral outside cats that we feed and take care of, and then the girls brought home this new kitten, and we raised two on bottles last year...before you know it, we have a house full!
http://journals.aol.com/hestiahomeschool/HomeschoolingJournal/entries/5285

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home