My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Maybe I'm awake now... maybe

It's Monday right?......

****************************************************

Here are two more photo's from the convention. Someone else took them and emailed them to me, so I didn't have them for the last post. I absolutely HATE being in photo's but I have learned to do them regardless.

My friend Annie asked in comments about the movie by Sir Anthony Hopkins that Kevin will be in.. he didn't talk much about the movie, just how nice Hopkins was so i checked on the web and found out this little bit of information on the movie SLIPSTREAM that is in production right now...

Plot Outline: Aging screenwriter Felix Bonhoeffer (Slater) has lived his life in two states of existence: in reality and h own interior world. While working on a murder mystery script, and unaware that his brain is on the verge of implosion, Felix is baffled when his characters start to appear in his life, and vice versa.

Cast (in alphabetical order)
Lana Antonova .... Lily
Stella Arroyave
Gavin Grazer
Anthony Hopkins .... Bonhoffer
Christopher Lawford .... Lars
Kevin McCarthy
Lisa Pepper
Gena Rowlands
Christian Slater .... Felix

I also forgot to mention who was sitting next to Kevin and me.. anyone remember the television show: The Facts of Life?... well, "Toodie" was sitting next to me (Kim Fields). What a nice young lady.. pretty too! Kevin didn't know who she was, and I have a feeling she didn't know who he was lol... but they had one or two small chats during slow times.

(photo's below were not taken by me, but thought you'd enjoy seeing them)


Also.. someone asked if I had seen Jonathan Frakes at the con, and indeed I did. I didn't take a photo because he was engrossed in a conversation with someone the few minutes i had in the room with him and Brent Spiner, and I would never take a photo without asking if they minded, so I didn't get one of him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith HeartSong said...

I am always glad to see pics of you. judi

7:36 PM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

That would be me who asked if you had seen Jonathan Frakes -- thank you for coming to my blog and answering. I really like this picture of him and I still think my son J.D. looks quite a bit like him. If you check out the link in that last sentence, the picture is small but he is in quite a similar posture. LOL! I enjoy seeing the pics of you with these stars, too!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home