My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Those were the days...

Here's a little something to stretch your memory ... however, either you have to be ummm "mature".. or .. into watching Turner Classic Movies to know these people.

To find the answers: run your mouse over the blank area below and highlight...


Jane Russell.... Lucille Ball


Bette Davis... Kate Hepburn


Greta Garbo



To find the answers: run your mouse over the blank area below and highlight..


Patsy Kelly...... Eve Arden


Zazu Pitts...... Hermione Gingold


Judy Canova


5 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Well, I know them all...and it's okay with me that I do...Old Shmold! I LOVE Turner Classics...May was such a gorious month with all those fabulous Bette Davis movies! TCM is the BEST movie channell, don't you think?

4:45 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

The only one I got was Lucille Ball. I used to love "I Love Lucy"!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Bill, the Wildcat said...

Hepburn was the only one I got. Didn't even recognize Lucille Ball; such a different picture of her. Totally didn't recognize Jane Russell. Had no idea she looked like that in her younger days. Wowza!

11:27 PM  
Blogger TJ said...

Oh L-U-C-Y.....god I loved her!!
Still do...what beautiful women!@!!
Love TJ

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Melina said...

That's note Garbo... It's Dietrich.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home