My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ahh, to be 17...

O'MyGosh!!... Daniel Radcliffe is 17 years old today!

Harry Potter turned 17! I suppose that means the rest of the kids have grown too! Argh!.. of course it can't possibly mean that Maggie Smith or Robbie Coltrane or Alan Rickman is a day older then when they began the movies!! No way! No way! No way!! agggggggg!

Not that you haven't heard me say it before but.... I do own all the books and all the dvd's! These kids (and the surrounding, ultra fantastic, actors that surround them) have given me many hours of entertainment. I loved reading the books (can't wait for the last book!) and have enjoyed the movies more times then I care to admit. But then... Maggie Smith is my all time favorite female actress, and I love Robbie as Hagrid (love the character!) and Alan Rickman.. well, if you ever saw him in Sense and Sensibility you'd know he isn't always the dark guy he is as Professor Snape!

I think I like actors and movies so much because they do so much for me. They help me escape when I need it (which is most of the time), they give me enjoyment, and many times I even learn from them.

I know I probably watch a lot more movies then most people , but they all help me in one way or another... that includes the very young Daniel Radcliffe and everyone in the Harry Potter series of movies. And it includes the many fantasy fiction writers that I enjoy so much..

I'm glad these people made movies and wrote the books I love so much...

I really would have hated to miss them .

They told me I was gullible ... and I believed them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

He is 17 already. Okay now I am feeling old.

I hope that J.K. Rowling isn't gonna kill off Harry or one of his friends in her last installment. I never read them, but I saw the firs two movies.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have you seen that he is supposedly going to play a part in the buff?

My favorite Alan Rickman role was from the movie Dogma. He played the perfect angel.


Chris
My Blog

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home