My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Feline Friday

Whelp.. I know it's actually Saturday not Friday... but still it's "Feline Friday"!! There's a really great shot of Pickles over at Steven's today.. but then again.. there's a really great shot over there all the time!

This is Booboo Kitties Kingly pose... he does this right in front of a door to the next room and won't move... one has to step over his highness to get passed.

..and this is his "dang it's hot in here" pose on my bed.. (hey, you want MY bed you have to suffer like the rest of us, king or not!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home