My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, July 03, 2006

A Few More Flowers

I stuck my head outside today and got the camera to snap these few flowers before they too disappear or storms knock them down...

These are Flox... for some reason or another they seem to attract the wood bees around here. I didn't think they were that much into flowers but once they find them it's hard to get a photo with the big bees on them.


These Lilies line a lot of the driveway..

Oh.. before I forget, I want to wish everyone a safe and great 4th of July!! I haven't seen fireworks in so many years I can't even remember, so I hope some of you see them and snap some photos for your journals!!

I'm still keeping busy "editing" and I'm now on chapter 24 out of 38 in Kesterwood... so I'm nearing the end!!! I am finding since I did more edits on book one as I was writing the other two that there are much fewer typos or changes being made.. but then since I was never an English Major, I could be really messing it up lol... oh well... I'm old.. I'm entitled lol~

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra Ruttan said...

Happy Fourth of July - and aren't your flowers beautiful!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi :)

Lovely explosion of flowers! I especially like the lillies. :) I have been seeing them everywhere this year, I must plant some next year I think. :)Happy 4th of July to you. If I get some good photos, I will send you some California fireworks. :)

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home