My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Feline Friday...

Thanks to Steven it's Feline Friday once again!

Usually when any of the cats play my camera is upstairs and not where I can grab it fast. This time I actually had it in hand when Peanut and Boo Boo got at it...

It may look like BooBoo has the upper hand here, but I think Peanut just let's him "think so". It looks like someone might get hurt but they never do. Peanut almost always starts it by jumping at BooBoo and believe it or not, she always gets the last "smack" in the end!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Friday Night Cat Fights, I luv it!!
And by the way, judging from what I've read, seems like your dad missed out on knowing a pretty cool person.

And delete this comment if I've said too much about your business in "comment land".

8:25 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Funny pictures, Pat. They sure are cute playing together....I love that leg and Paw in the second picture...!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home