My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

I'm a little late for the John's Monday Photo Shoot, but here it is at last! I even animated it just because I really didn't have anything but an old photo to show. It's a shot I took many many.. MANY years ago of Mt. Rainier..

3 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

That's gorgeous!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

is that Rainer in Seattle? I luv that place and just got back from there a few weeks ago.

I wanna go back :(

6:54 PM  
Blogger Bibi said...

... I see this from my grocery store parking lot ;-D

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home