My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

This week John's Monday Photo Shoot is "PROFILES"

For this week's photo shoot I thought we might try something striking yet simple:

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Get a picture of someone in profile. Could be you, a family member, a friend, a pet -- just as long as we see their face, from the side.


Well, anyone who knows me knows that there's nothing more striking to me then DeForest Kelley, who I have taken more photo's of then the average celebrity ever has taken! lol.. So here are some "Profiles" I have taken over the years gone by..... (I'm tossing in one of Tippi Hedren's Lion photo's I've used before.. it's still a Profile!)

(Note the cowboy boots! He was a cowboy at heart!)

(Yes, he is holding colored Tribbles that someone in the audience gave him!)

(Here kitty, kitty)

If you feel like joining in the Monday Photo Shoot, remember to leave a link at John's journal!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Does "Bones" know about what a huge fan you are?

The only "celebrity" I've ever taken hundreds of photos of was Dominique Dawes, the Olympic gymnast (sp). And i took all of them at once during the '96 Olympics in Atlanta. I asked her to marry me, and she said

"sure".

But she hasn't called since. What's up with that?

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home