My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Horses are nice. Show us a horse picture you've taken. It can be new, or one from your files. It just needs to have a horse in it. Donkeys, mules, ponies, zebras, and quagga are also acceptable, and I'll be impressed if you have a picture of a quagga in your files, being that they've been extinct for 125 years and all.

Whellllll.. this isn't the easiest for me! I searched and searched when I finally remembered that somewhere (that word means dragging out the heavy books!) I had some photo's from one of Bill Shatner's horse shows when I lived in CA... I had to drag out several 4 inch binders to search.. oh joy oh boy, my back thanks John! (someday he will pay for that!)

Anyway.. finally I did find the photo's and I had forgotten they weren't very good.. The shots I took were of Clydsdales as they brought into the arena DeForest and Nichelle, who were there to help Bill raise money for a few Children's Charities that he was giving the show for... They aren't the greatest pictures but, it's hard not to love one of those Big horses!


If you post a horse photo don't forget to leave a link at John's site!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home