My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Countdown..

So....

It's 29 days until Halloween.. and so far I've made seven animations with the thought of this particular holiday....so.. I've decided I will put up one a week just for subtle reminders that All Hallows Eve is on it's way.....


Tomb It May Concern


Forget the Ghosts……. Beware of ME!

3 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Oooooooooo Spoooooky.....!
How do you do that? Not that I think I will, but it is quite amazing! I look forward to the others, too!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Heeeeeeeyyyyy.....is that me? lol.
Your enthusiasm for stuff like Star Trek and Halloween is so infectious.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Bibi said...

Very cool. He looks as though he's copped my attitude today ;-)

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home