My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Feline Friday

It's Friday!.. and that means Feline Friday!

This week, as many before, it's BooBoo Kitty. He climbed up on a little end table to relax so I got my trusty camera and his "Mousie on a string" to see if I could get a picture or two, or three. There is some movement going on in these but I still thought they told a story of BooBoo and the Mousie....

Remember, if you are going to post a picture of your kitty to leave a link at Steven's so we can all enjoy your pictures!

Just a side note: Tomorrow is the autograph show, and predicted lightening storms (how lucky can i get?) so I will be gone and won't be posting. Hopefully on Sunday I will have a few photos from the show to share.

(if you have trouble seeing this journal you can also read it at: http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/ )

6 Comments:

Anonymous Mike said...

Your kitty looked like it was having fun with the mousy. Barb used to have cats also and they were sometimes fun to play with. Have fun at your show.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Skittles said...

Sheesh.. ever since Mike started blogging he seems to beat me to commenting lol.

Anyway! BooBoo is adorable =)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Skittles said...

I can't leave comments at your aol page without making an aol account :(

12:12 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

BooBoo Kitty is sooo beautiful..He reminds me of my dear "Sweetie" only with short hair....very neat!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

I love BooBoo Kitty!

6:47 PM  
Blogger TropicRedbird said...

What a beautiful BOOBOO Kitty! I just love it when they're so playful.
~ Valorie

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home