My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Halloween is growing close...

I have 3 animations I made that I have to use up by Halloween, so I will post one today and one later in the week.. the last one I will post on Halloween Day.

Many horror movies are popping up on television, so I suspect this week will be no different, and this coming weekend should prove to have even more! As for me, this coming Saturday I will be at the Chiller Autograph show, so I will be around many who did those ghoulish movies... I'm just glad they will look human!

Spooky Stew Sale
All natural living ingredients.
We deliver after midnight!

When my sons were very young.. like most kids, they enjoyed going trick or treating. Thought I'd post a photo of "Long, Long Ago.." (My sons are 39 and 40 now!)

Old witch Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With moss and slime,
and poisonous vines,
and toadstools all in a row.

ps.. today is my girlfriend Annie's birthday please stop by and wish her a happy birthday if you can!

4 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL...Love that poem and the pictures of your boys! Halloween is such a fun Holiday...all the Costumes and decorations, etc...FUN!
I'm not big on the Horror mivies but I love to see the way people sometimes decorate their homes with the images from Horror films, though they are pretty benign...(Thank God)!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

That is SOME autograph show! Why don't events like that come around here? I guess it doesn't matter. No one I know is into that kind of stuff anyway so I would probably not attend alone anyway. :(

Question: One of the people that is coming is named Celeste Yarnall. It says that she was on Star Trek. Do you know which one and what she played? She doesn't look familiar.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

I always look forward to new postings from you. The animation is great! Nice touch putting in the pics of your sons, too. I see you have kids on your mind today as well.

Thanks for leaving comments at my place all the time. xoxox

8:46 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Well, you did a great job with those ghost costumes. The only time I ever tried to make my kids ghosts it was a DISASTER ... someone accused me of sending my kids out as Ku Kux Klan! Oh it was awwwwwwwful! (my son didn't like anything over his face - so I made gowns with hoods... well... you can imagine! AWFUL! Yours on the other hand are DARLING! LOL!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home