My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, October 16, 2006

It's one of those days...

Yesterday I thought of what I wanted to write about today...

Today, I couldn't remember it if it meant saving my life! All I have to say is: CRS runs Rampant in my head!! grrrrrrrrrrrr. So instead you get this Bugs Bunny cartoon with some small animation done to it. sigh..

Anyone remember Gossamer the monster? I sure do, and would you believe they only used him in 3 cartoons!.. so how come I can remember Gossamer and not what I wanted to write about? huh? huh? huh? answer me that!




Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

How could you forget what you were going to write about?

It was ME silly..... you said something about talking about my devilishly handsome face, wit, charm, sense of humor, intellect, chiseled physique and everything else that makes me a 10+ on the Dragon scale.

Remember?

No?

Can't fault me for trying.

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

Bobby pins, please. I wonder where one can find such interesting cartoons on DVD.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home