My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot (on Tuesday)

This week's John Scalzi's Monday Photo Shoot:

Off-Color Photos

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Turn something an unexpected color. Most photo editing software will let you fiddle with the hue of your photos: Use that feature to make your photos subject a color it would be impossible (or at least, very unlikely) for it to be in real life.

This one is simple enough since I am in PSP so much.

The first photo is a purple kitty... purple? yuck!

The second one is a photo given to me while working with Kevin Sorbo.. do you really think I care what color he is? ...heh.. nope!

The last is a shot of the Grand Canyon... Somehow these colors don't impress me like the real ones do.

So.. if you want to try John's "color change challenge" be sure to click the link above and leave your link on his post! Thanks John, it made me look thru some of the pictures I've used here in the past.

These days about half the stuff in my shopping cart says, "For fast relief."

4 Comments:

Anonymous julie said...

Oh, I like the landscape. Great job!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Kevin Sorbo...drool...!

He makes my knees weak. Tee Hee. Cute kitties. :)

2:09 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

These are neat! I learned how to do these effects from a tutorial looong ago -- but it wasn't something I used frequently enough - so now I've forgotten some of the steps! *the bit about capturing ONLY the part you want to color - cleanly!*

9:52 AM  
Blogger Skittles said...

Kevin does look good in any color =)

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home