My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pun'kin Head

Only 6 more days until Halloween. Time for another animation. This is the next to the last one I will post.... the last (and best) is saved for Halloween Day!

Mmmmmm... cooked pumpkin brains! Sounds delish doesn't it?

(Not someone I'd want to meet on a dark back street !)

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Your animation is much better than the one I did lol. I am just starting to mess around with it though. Thanks for the help with my other one also.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Skittles said...

I surely wouldn't want to meet him ANYWHERE! Very cool and very scary. I can't wait to see the last one.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home