My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Round Robin.... Very Scarey!

Once again it's time for my weekly Halloween Animation. I made and used this animation last year but thought it was worth bringing out once again.

This is also my Round Robin contribution for "Very Scarey".. trust me, this even grossed me out to animate it!! I HATE (do you hear me? HATE, HATE HATE!) Spiders!! Don't even joke about this not being "very scarey" to me!

If you'd like to post something "very scarey" on your journal be sure to link it to The Round Robin, so that more folks drop by to see what it is that frightens you!

Fresh spider cider served here!

*********************************************

The word scared or scarey is deeply rooted to fear. To some, it can be scarey just to wake up each day, or to cross a busy street, or to step out of their box. I guess if I were to think on this, the biggest thing I am scared of (fear) is that I feel I am never good enough. Now that's scarey! What's the thing you are most scared about?


10 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Oh my, a spider animation. Scary indeed. I have always been frightened by them, so imagine the shrieking and screaming I do when one plops down on my keyboard while I am at the computer! LOL. It's happened more then once! Tee Hee. I think that might be how I broke my last keyboard!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

YIKES! Yep! That's scary to me! And yes... a spider THAT big would PETRIFY me! *though the little ones I'm okay with* I don't really have many fears -- used to be afraid to speak in public - but I conquered that one when I started volunteering in my kids school -- MANY years ago. Right now I think my biggest fear is every mother's -- that I'll lose one of my children, or that something HORRIBLE might happen to one.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous r's musings said...

Hi, Pat,
New to the challenge here... Great animation, very scary indeed! My mother just moved out-of-state about four months ago, after living only ten minutes away. My biggest fear at the moment is that I won't be seeing enough of her anymore. I miss her a lot!
--Robin

10:48 AM  
Blogger Skittles said...

I was sitting here at the PC very early this morning when I caught something out of the corner of my eye. Yep, a spider crawling down the wall. I grabbed the first thing I could grab, my pack of ciggies, and jumped up to smoosh it. I must have aimed badly because it dropped to the floor and started skittering away. YIKES! Enter extreme frenzied smooshing mode!

I got the little sucker!

P.S.

The verification letters are almost longer than your post =)

11:57 AM  
Anonymous danella said...

ohmygoodness! Very cool!

My Round Robin is up too.

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

eeeeeuuuuuu! I hate spiders!!! VERY scary!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I love how you can do these animations!
Oh...What am I really scarec of? Well, I think the biggest thing I am afraid of these days is health issues going south--if you get my drift---and being in horrible pain, all the time till I'm dead! OH DEAR!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

Super animation of a very scary critter, Pat! You're so talented!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

Now I just THOUGHT my spider was creepy. Yours takes the cake!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

I like spiders. I go out of my way to protect them. That reminds me,I still haven't wrote that entry about my Guardian Angel.

Spiders shouldn't be scary. Look at it this way, spiders as scared of you, as you are of them. They are also great bug catchers.

You wanna know what I fear? Crowds of people.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home