My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, October 09, 2006

This weeks Halloween Animation


Ok, so it's been a week since my last Halloween animation.. time for a new one!

This is a favorite of mine because it's actually Tim Curry, dressed as the "devil" from the movie Legends. (that's when Tom Cruise was young). The makeup in this movie sure deserved an Oscar. (if they did or not I don't know) But for now.. he works really well for the upcoming Halloween fright for this week!

This is one hot kisser!~

(Tim darlin', you look faaaaabulous !)

Demons are a ghoul's best friend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Tim Curry is amazing!!! :) Cool graphic darlin!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Awwww man, I loved that movie. With the little fairies and pre-LOTR hobbit dudes.

Tim Curry was a bad dude, and I already had issues with him for the way he treated little orphan Annie.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

What's wrong.....you didn't like the look he had in Rocky Horror????

Chris
My Blog

6:55 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Oh my! That is positively EVIL!!!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home