My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Trick or Treat... plus


It seems that J-Land started going around Trick or Treating! I think I would be a ghostly good idea if Blogspot did it too!

The idea is to make a "Trick or Treat/-Happy Halloween" post and then visit everyone you can and leave the message "trick or treat" and have them come to see your post and comment. Each in turn makes their own post so others can leave comments too! See how many Hallween comments you can collect!!

So, for all interested: this is my "Trick or Treat-Happy Halloween Post"!!

Blood donors needed. See the Count.

I witch you a Happy Halloween.

**************************************************

Instead of making 2 posts I wanted to share an email that was sent to me. It's really cute! I resized all the pictures and made speech bubbles to keep things smaller.

So much for fierce cats!


7 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Delightful, Pat! Such sweet pictures...Gee, it just occurred to me that this could have been photoshopped! Oh, I hope these are real...!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

BLOG ENVY!! I got that in an email today and was saving it hahaha! Yours is better though with the captions. :)

I love the trick or treating on blogger idea!

Re: your comment on my blog. You perv! And besides.. I have a web cam ;)

7:13 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Trick or Treat!!

No fruit or pennies please.

Thanks.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

You love halloween, don't you? :) Great series on the cat and mouse.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

How Cute! Tom and Jerry got nothing on them. Neither does Itchy and Scratcy.

Trick or Treat!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

You've been tagged!!!
Random Thingamajigs x 5 - Meme

1:15 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

Nudge nudge NUDGE! Time for a new post =)

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home