My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Welcome October

It must be October! But two days "before" October I looked outside towards my neighbors house and saw this!!...

I guess this means Halloween is on its way huh? (ya think?!!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Dear AL said...

Halloween and Mickey Mouse just doesn't fit. Steering clear of your neighborhood!

11:38 AM  
Anonymous meowminx said...

Oh! Those are really cute! I wonder why Mickey Mouse is there though...

Theyre not really into Halloween over where I live. The costumes are limited to witches, vampires, the supposedly scary stuff, and it's quite boring. I miss Halloween over there in the US.

Have a good week ahead!

Wendy directed me here today

2:26 PM  
Blogger THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I like the Halloween/Disney touches. I would not have thought of that unless I came across the decorations somewhere. Is that a film or did you just put lights on the Frankenstein for effect in the second picture????

I came here from Wendy's blog. I don't have any Halloween decorations up yet...I hope to have time to do that.

4:12 PM  
Blogger deni said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. My new town is in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, near Virginia. Mount Airy is actually the birth place of Andy Griffith and the town his show was based on. Yep, I live in Mayberry. :)

Oh, and I have a cat the same color as Peanutchews. :)

3:42 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Cool huh? I love this time of year and all the yard decorating! Nice to see your neighborhood is getting into the spirit!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Cool! Did you animate the witch too?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home