My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Witches 'n' Bats 'n' Goblins... oh my!

The witches fly
Across the sky,
The owls go, "Who? Who? Who?"
The black cats yowl
And green ghosts howl,
"Scary Halloween to you!"

I hope your night is filled with doing and dare..

of Goblin and Ghouls and Witches with long hair.

May your evening be filled with frights and big scares..

and may your sleep not be filled with Ghostly stares!

I boo believe in ghosts! I boo, I boo, I boo!

Of course these names are only SOME of the journal/ blogs I read. I wish I could have fit them all in, but alas... there are just so many grave stones!

Have a fun filled Halloween!

(I'll have some Reeses' Cups and Tootsie Rolls pahleeze!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Skittles said...

Great animation.. worth waitng for!!

Happy Halloween to you!!!!!!!!!!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

The animation is cool. Good poem too.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Happy Halloween AND a Merry Samhain! And, I WOULD give you a Reeses if I could LOL!

Great Animation!

11:33 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU, PAT!!!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

I guess I will just have to work harder so there will be a headstone for me next year! ;) Have a Great Halloween!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

That's kinda spooky seeing my name up there like that.

I'll trade you all my tootsie rolls for your milky ways.......

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home