My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Celebrity Look-Alike??

I've seen this on a few journals and decided to try it. Obviously, Asara's Mental Meanderings and Skittle's Place are a bit more techy then I am cause they found a way to get the script to make them work!.. I, on the other hand, am NOT techy, and had to do it the hard way by screen capturing, and copy and pasting a bunch of pictures!

Anyway.. I thought I'd see who they say I am "supposed to" look like..

Personally I think it's pretty funny! The first photo, my high school photo, they give me some nice looking people but I don't see a resemblance to ANY of them lol.

The "now" photo came up with some really neat folks!

They came up with 2 (count them! TWO) authors! (both of whom I have read!), a not so shabby Ed Harris, who's squared jaw I definately don't have, and then.. of all people.. GANDALF!!! errr, I mean Ian McKellan! lol.. actually I think I look most like him! (he and I share many wrinkles!!)

I think I may have Angelica's cheek bones, but for the life of me I'll never know where they came up with Vanessa! lol..

What most surprised me is that neither of the two people I've been mistaken for showed up. That would be Lily Tomlin and Rhea Perlman.... go figure huh?!


http://www.myheritage.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Hey, that's not bad Deslily. You go girl. I can see Vanessa.

I can.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Skittles said...

hehee.. I can see Ian :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Asara said...

Ooo, Claire Danes! Very classy :)
I will never know how I got Angelina Jolie from that horrid picture I used, but hey, whatever they say! And I like how you set yours up, too :) It shows a lot more grit and determination that you took the time to make those images up, rather than just copy and paste some code. Bravo! Next time I get my PSP out, I think I shall make you a prezzie! :)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

I am afraid to do it. I am afraid they will tell me I look like Mr. Ed or Coco the signing gorilla.

5:18 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I'll have to try this!!!

Thanks for yout=r lovely words...I probablu do have enough pictures for Table Top Book...BUT, no doubt so do many many of the blog people I visit....BUT, the idea of a Calender that I can "Give" as a gift to people seems more feasible, but I do dearly appreciate what you said, very very much, Pat.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home