My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Feline Friday

Feline Friday is here again! (imagine that?! and always on a friday!)

I have two photo's for you today.. both of Winkey. The first one is Winkey "napping" in a small cardboard box... isn't she just too cute?

The second photo presents a challenge.... "find Winkey's head"!!.. and good luck one and all!

As always if you want to play along and post a picture of your kitty, please leave a link at Steven's (sometimes) Photoblog

2 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Such dear dear pictures of "Winky" the adorable!!! I can see her head in that second picture cause I see her whiskers...
I LOVE the positions that cats get into...especially when they sometimes cover their eyes with their paws....
Winky looks mighty cmfortable...!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

Aw...Winkey is so cute...and fuzzy!

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home