My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Feline Friday

Here we are at Feline Friday once again! Time to show off the Kitties...

I thought I'd try to get some new pictures so I took my little digital downstairs... Here is what they were all doing... SLEEPING! No one wanted to budge! There may be 9 cats in this house but unless it's feeding time this is the sight generally found around the house....

... hmmm, maybe they have the right idea here.. yawn.. time for a nap!

Don't forget, if you want to share your kitty photo to leave a link at Stephen's so others can find you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Skittles said...

I love Feline Friday pics :)

10:03 AM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

I just love all these pictures...especially those two cuties together...There is somthing so very sweet about cats sleeping together....!
And Stnkey sure found a good place! (lol)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Our cats sleep during the day and bug us at night. When I come from my bedroom, forget about it. They will follow me wherever I go to either get me to feed them, or pet them. I'm tempted to go and bother them. LOL

12:33 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

Awww. Your kitties are so adorable!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

they are precious!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Janet said...

I love the picture of Boo-Boo Kitty, great angle!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home