My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I just can't pass them by...

Which actor's movies would you watch, even if you didn't know what that film was about, just because he/ she was in it?

As for myself, I would have a list...

Harrison Ford

Sean Connery

Maggie Smith

James Earl Jones

Kate Hepburn

Roy Dotrice

Alan Rickman

Morgan Freeman

(little known) Turhan Bey

(and OF COURSE:) DeForest Kelley!

I never miss any movies these people are in.... when I turn channels on the television, if I see them or just hear them, I stop and watch... something about them that won't let me turn the channel... something about them keeps me watching.

And who are the actors that you can't pass up???

5 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

Well... I don't watch movies much. Maybe one a year... BUT... for the sake of conversation, and the fact that I did use to watch quite a bit in my youth - I will say that Morgan Freeman and Sean Connery are for sure! Bruce Willis always pleased me too... and Denzel Washington. Oh, and Tom Hanks! I don't think ANY of those gents have ever made a BAD movie -- at least not that I've seen!

6:07 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Oops.. yeah Hanks is a definate good one!.. so is Denzel lol..cripes my list grows haha

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Jeff said...

I love Morgan Freeman. I always wondered about DeForest Kelley's name. Did he like to cut down trees as a boy?

4:16 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Denzel, Tom Hanks, and somebody that's not necessarily a big star just yet but i like his movies....Giovanni Ribisi. He cracks me up.

There may be more but those 3 definitely.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Skittles said...

Great list

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home