My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monday Photo Shoot

Your Monday Photo Shoot: When (Stuffed) Animals Attack!

Your Monday Photo Shoot: Oh no! You and/or someone you love is being attacked by a stuffed animal! Document the moment of terror!


Ok.. so I took this one more step and had stuffed animals attacking Peanutchew!

Actually, I did more then one photoshoot to get this, but I like this one the best, I may even post a second one if I get up the energy... meanwhile, I have faith that Peanutchew can handle the attackers!

"huh? whazzat?"


3 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

That is a great series! lol

12:00 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

Peanut Chew is darling! I love those markings...!

Tried to answer your question yesterday but Blogger was giving me problems....
About the baby on that plant....It just stays where it is and grows along with all the other arms getting it's nourishment from the roots...! It doesn't need any other roots....Each one of those round arms were formed in exactly the same way....Amazing, isn't it?

6:13 AM  
Blogger Skittles said...

Peanut doesn't seem to be too concerned :)

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home