My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

November 23rd 2006



Enjoy your day! Eat lots of yummy food! then take a nap and start all over again!


3 Comments:

Blogger Skittles said...

I have the turkey in the oven and it smells so good already :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Hi Des! Happy Thanksgiving to YOU too! Yep - Turkey IS good for ya -- and I love deli meat turkey sandwiches -- but I don't eat Roast turkey. It's greasy and makes me queasy! I eat crab and shrimp for Thanksgiving! EVEN healthier yet!!! LOL! Not to worry though -- I'll be eating PLENTY of calories and bad things this weekend! Hope you do too! And ENJOY it!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! Hope it was a good one.

Chris
My Blog

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home