My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Soups on!

Whelp, I made the Turkey soup! Now all i have to do is cook some noodles . Got to love nearly non-cook days almost as much as non-cook!

I've always liked making soups and stews, meatloafs or big turkey's... anything that lasts for a few meals. For some reason or another they always taste better the next day when you don't have to spend hours cooking them.

But for Sunday night David tried to make Turkey sandwiches for himself and my brother. Note: I used the word tried.... BooBoo Kitty and Frickey kept a close watch for those "droppings". When they weren't happening BooBoo made himself more noticeable!

What I couldn't show here, because BooBoo was too fast, were those quick swipes of the paw, trying like mad to snag a piece of the turkey before it was all gone!

5 Comments:

Blogger Skittles said...

Yum! Your soup looks SO good. Nice meal for these chilly days.

I like making soups & stews, too. And huge pots of chili! I agree.. some things do just taste better the next day :)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Skittles said...

I forgot to add that my dog has been a terrible beggar with all this turkey in the house!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Dirk_Star said...

Nice kitty...

A fine site.

You made me smile.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

We've discussed how i feel about cats right?

But i like soup!

11:09 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

god I love turkey soup.

My cat used to climb on the back of the chairs and steal the food right from my fork.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home