My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

Christmas Day..

I woke this morning pretty early, even though there are no children in this "house of the ancients". When I looked out my window my neighbor, who does have 2 beautiful girls, had their yard all lit up! (reminding me of waking in total darkness many years as my own kids grew)

In my email box was this gift below for me from Roxymama who makes beautiful tags!(thanks Roxy!!)

Then I got to open a gift (actually the 2nd gift) from my girlfriend Annie.. I don't think anyone knows me as well as Annie does! Or at the very least, is one person who really thinks about the person they are buying for. Nah.. she just knows me too well!

Yep, it's an autographed photo of Connor Trinneer from Enterprise! She knew he was the one I liked most on that show, and the likelihood of me seeing him at any con out here in NJ was.. well...... just about non existent! (Thank you thank you thank you Annie!)

Gosh.. isn't he the cutest thing?! Waaaaay to bad he's so young! heh.. sheesh, he's even younger then my own kids!!

I am glad to see that he's out there and working since Enterprise was cancelled. I wish he'd either make some movies or get another good part in something regular instead of guesting though.

"Without a Trace" .... Coach Robert Owens (1 episode, 2007)
- Fade-Away (2007) TV Episode .... Coach Robert Owens

"Stargate: Atlantis" .... Michael Kenmore (4 episodes, 2006)
- Misbegotten (2006) TV Episode .... Michael Kenmore
- No Man's Land (2006) TV Episode .... Michael Kenmore
- Allies (2006) TV Episode (voice) .... Michael Kenmore
- Michael (2006) TV Episode .... Michael Kenmore

"Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" ....
James Dempsey (1 episode, 2006)

"Close to Home" .... Eric Foster (1 episode, 2006)
- Privilege (2006) TV Episode .... Eric Foster

"Numb3rs" .... Bob McHugh (1 episode, 2005)
- Toxin (2005) TV Episode .... Bob McHugh

.. and then...

... and then..

There is my grandson Brent! If you don't think this didn't blow me away, you'd be wrong! I knew he did this, but I have to tell you... just looking at it scares the doo doo outta me!! He's only 10 years old and he drives that thing 60 mph! Aggggggggggg, I could never watch him do that!!! But it is a fantastic shot isn't it?!!!! (sorry it's at an angle.. it is too big to scan and the flash kept showing up on the picture.. it took me several angles and tries to get one without the flash showing.)

So how was your Christmas???


3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

It sounds like your day was good. Everyone should have a nice Christmas.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Awwww... your neighbors house looks so pretty! Looks like you had a nice Christmas! It's always cool to have someone that just knows you sO well AND is INTO searching out that perfect gift! That is verrrrrrrrry cool! I am happy for you!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

is that your grandson in the picture? Wow. Lil' Kneivel!

Christmas was boo boo. But at least i waited until today to complain.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home