My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday time once again!... this week is another "guest host".. It's Carly and her kitty Elvis!! There are 2 "must see" pictures of Elvis all decked out and ready for Christmas! Check him out at Elipsis..Suddenly Carly. And don't forget to leave a link there if you post a picture of your kitty to your blog!

This time BooBoo Kitty and Peanutchew would like to send out Christmas Wishes..


"Oh by golly.. have a holly jolly Christmas this year!"


Meow, meow, meow, meow.. no, it's not the Meow Mix commercial.. they just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne R said...

Having seen the effect of catnip on my cats, that is certainly the kind of Christmas I would love to have! LOL! The kitties are adorable -- very cleverly done!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cumin, Pepper, Thyme, Rosemary, and Salt say "Hello"!
(Seasons' Greetings)

I look forward to getting back to reading your blog after my sabbatical ends in January!

Chris
My Blog

9:09 PM  
Anonymous julie said...

And a Meowy Catmas to you and your kitties!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home