My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Game Time..

Ok.. it's time to destress!

Time to play a game!

Time to play a word game!

Time to put on the thinking cap!

(Time to go Grrrrrrrr when you can't come up with the answer!)

Below is a little game I put up each year, so some of you have already played it.. for those who haven't, it's simple enough.. just figure out the first line of the Christmas song by only seeing the first letter of each word!

Ok? ok!.. have at it!



Answers can be found Here.

************************************************


This part of my post for today is especially for Kiyotoe.

Kiyotoe is a blooger friend who is a fine writer, and I enjoy his blog alot. Since he joked that he didn't know "Tarzan" I thought I would show him some photo's of the Tarzan that I knew... Gordon Scott.

Gordon was Tarzan during the 1950's, and was a "fine looking Tarzan" if you ask me! Every once in a while his movies will show up on one of the channels like TNT.

  1. Tarzan the Magnificent (1960) .... Tarzan
  2. Tarzan's Greatest Adventure (1959) .... Tarzan
  3. Tarzan's Fight for Life (1958) .... Tarzan
  4. Tarzan and the Trappers (1958) .... Tarzan
  5. Tarzan and the Lost Safari (1957) .... Tarzan
  6. Tarzan's Hidden Jungle (1955) .... Tarzan



(drool bucket time!)

And this is Gordon when I knew him in 1994... still very handsome indeed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Oooh, I got a post especially for me. They'll all be so jealous. I love it!!

You and Tarzan make quite the couple young lady.

I see both of his hands but one of yours are missing. Where's that left hand hiding missy? lol.

thanks for sharing. and spoiling me.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

Your puzzle is a toughie. I give up, I am going to look at the answer.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Bill Hillman said...

Enjoyed your Gordon Scott Tarzan pics.
You might be interested in seeing all the Gordon Scott Dell Comics covers in our Edgar Rice Burroughs Comics Encyclopedia:
www.ERBzine.com/comics
You might also enjoy a perusal of our ERBzine Silver Screen site:
http://www.erbzine.com/mag5/0502.html
Regards,
Bill Hillman
Editor and Webmaster for the
Official Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute Sites
www.Tarzan.com
www.Tarzan.org
www.JohnColemanBurroughs.com
www.BurroughsBibliophiles.com
www.ERBzine.com
Weekly Webzine:
www.ERBzine.com/mag

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home