My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year


Gosh.. here it is New Year's Eve already. Tomorrow will be a whole New Year to muddle through.. and to think my brain pattern is still back in the 1990's!

I guess it's to be expected, at least somewhat, since I was born in the 1900's and spent 55 years of my life in the 1900's... some things just seem more natural ya know?

But.. 2007 is only hours away... and so I just want to wish everyone the best year ever; good health and much laughter for the coming year!

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

I think I stayed in the 80's

1:47 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

Happy New year!

4:48 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

And I wish the same for you Pat!
A VERY VERY HAPPY 2007!

9:21 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Darlin! :)

Happy New Year! I hope you have a wonderful, healthy and happy 07!

Always, Carly

5:27 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

pamela, sqt, Naomi, and carly.. Happy 2007 ladies!! May it be our best year yet! (in my case that would take a miracle..but hey, I'm up for a miracle!!!)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home