My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

WooHoo! I'm a Hobbit! lol

What Fantasy Archetype Are you?



The Unlikely Hero
You are the Unlikely Hero! Others like you are Frodo (Lord of The Rings), Young Aurthur (arthurian Legend), Luke Skywalker (Star Wars), Peter/Susan/Edmund/Lucy (Narnia), Richard Mayhew (Neverwhere), Harry Potter (Harry Potter) and Richard Cypher (Wizard's first Rule). You were happy to just live out your life as a peaceful schoolboy/farmer/wood's guide. But alas, greatness was thrust upon you. Don't let the hordes of The Totally Wicked Villain get you down, you have your Seasoned Veteran Friend to protect you and you almost always end up with the Pillar-of-Strength Love interest. Heed you Mentor well and keep your chin up, hero! You are simple, humble and kind but possess great potential for truly inspirational heroism, bravery and strength in dark times.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

oh yea.... I see a nice pedicure in your New Years Resolve.. hee hee

8:27 PM  
Blogger DellaB said...

Hi Deslily,
I just had to come over and say hello, saw your pic and comment at oldoldlady Naomi's place.

My favourite sister's name was Desma, and a grandmother called Lillian 'still' looks over me - I had to come!

Reading your profile, Paint Shop Pro - Country Music - your interest in writing... I'll be back for a good long read, you've been here a while, I'm going to enjoy having a browse, great site, thankyou.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:-)
Della

10:26 PM  
Blogger ian said...

Kewl. I'll post mine on my blog later this week.

Ian

1:19 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

i bet this made your day!

5:15 PM  
Blogger The Counselor said...

Um...

I went to Mike's place and took the quiz...and I think I turned out to be a wicked villian...

I wonder what went wrong??!! LOL

oh well...


:)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home