My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Feline Friday

I almost missed Feline Friday! Oh the horror of it all! lol..

Today I have one tired Peanutchew.. note they eye is covered and the curled back toes!


And a rare photo of Angel.. she lives in Davids bedroom alone, and likes it that way lol. She's missing her right front leg and shoulder blade. That was from surgery. When they found her a big dog had just chewed her up as a kitten. My brother and David rushed her to the vets and they saved her. Her long recovery meant she had to be away from their other cats, thus she wound up in the bedroom... she comes out rarely.. growls at everyone and heads back to her sanctuary.

Don't forget you can find links to other kitties at Steven's. Leave one of your own if you want to post your kitty!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

here we go with the cats.......

7:26 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Neat photos. Skittles had a cat that stayed in hidden when people came over lol.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I thought Peanutchew was just hiding from the paparazzi....

Have a great weekend!
Chris
My Blog

8:32 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Kiyotoe.. i have to live with them.. so you have to look at them!! lol

Mike: there are 9 cats here, when someone walks in the door that doesn't live here, you can't find ANY of them!

Chris: are you calling me a paparazzi? hmmm.. ok!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I had to laugh at the look on Angel's face
it was "how dare you...!"

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home