My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Silly Survey

Silly Question Survey .. I found this over at Melli's.

1.When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? First off, I avoid mirrors. If I happen to see myself in one I think of how old I am.

2.How much cash do you have on you? On me? none. In my wallet,mmm maybe 35 dollars.

3.What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? Bore? Core? Four? Gore? and many More.

4.Do you label yourself? Lots of times.


5.Bright or Dark Room? Bright.

6.Why is there always a missing question? Is there?

7.What does your watch look like? Boy this is a loaded question, and you'll see why....

(I bet you thought you'd go a day without DeForest huh? heh.. One watch is me and De.. the other Carolyn and De)

8.What were you doing at midnight last night? Most likely tossing and turning.

9.Where is your nearest 7-11? I have no idea if there is even one around here.

10.What’s a word that you say a lot? You mean besides "DeForest"? LOL.. Ummmmmm... probably "Ummmmm"

11.Who told you he/she loved you last? My son on his Birthday.

12.Last furry thing you touched? Anyone of 9 cats around here, Probably BooBoo Kitty.

13.How many rolls of film do you need developed? None. When I take photo's that require film I always get them developed in an hour photo place.

14.Favorite age you have been so far? (this requires memory does it not? sheesh)... I dunno... mid and late 40's.

15.Your worst enemy? Myself.

16.What is your current desktop picture? I'm sure this meme was made so people would post pictures... here it is.

I always make my own Wallpaper... this one is made up of a few pictures, then I added Ian McKellan and the owl.. so it would resemble the story I wrote. Here's a closeup..

17.What was the last thing you said to someone? Do you want bread with the soup?

18.The last song you listened to? Whellll... I had a cd in by John Williamson, he's a singer from Australia who does a lot of "sing alongs".. he has 2 songs I play over and over for no reason other then they are "catchy tunes".. one is called "G'day, G'day" the other is "A Home Among the Gum Trees" I've been hooked on those songs for many years now.

19.What time of day were you born? Oddly enough, I have no memory of my birth and was never told what time of day I was born.

20.What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Go to the establishment manager and get my money back.

21.Do you consider yourself kind? I try.

22.What’s your life motto? I have some quotes I use now and then, but I don't consider them my life motto. "Don't let Reality Spoil Your Dreams"

23. Name three things you have with you at all times. well I can't say my mind.. I think I've lost that!

24. Can you change the oil in a car? change it? no.. add it yes.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I do write letters now and again to collect autographs. But I do use the computer to type them... after all, I want the person I'm writing to, to be able to read it! My handwriting sucks!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Good answers to this meme.

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Karmyn R said...

I like the computer wallpaper.

9 cats - oh my.

I have a painting called "Cat Lady" - of a woman sitting in an easy chair covered with cats. I can't imagine the hair you must have to put up with.

4:10 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks Mike..

Well Karmyn, it's not my house and not my cats lol.. so I have no choice in the matter. I love animals, but were this MY place there would be only ONE or TWO at most! Out of the 9 there are two that think I am their mom cat...sigh

4:55 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

LOL! WOMAN! You have finally convinced me that your truly ARE DeForest CRAZY! Did Carolyn UNDERSTAND that in reality you were IN love with her husband??? LOL!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I laughed out loud when you asked " do you want bread with that soup?"

you must have been talking to your brother

10:24 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I'll never get tired of your mentions of De.

And I couldn't resist playing along here.

2:17 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Melli: nah, I was never "in love" with De...I loved him and Carolyn both, but even before we met I was just a excited fan. (the watches were a gift from a girlfriend, I didn't have them made)

You got that right Pam! lol

Aww, thanks Patrick.. I'll be over to check your blog!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home