My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Toon Time..

I was reading Stewart's blog, The House of Sternberg, and he did a post about cartoons. He mentioned a few that were favorites of mine when I was young. I guess the fact that I no longer read newspapers may have something to do with the fact that I don't see many cartoons anymore. (ya think?!)

Anyway besides reminding me of a few of my old favorites, it brought to mind one in particular that I just found hysterical. It was called "Snake" and drawn by an Australian man who used the name Sols.

Poor Snake.. he was a looser no matter what. From wrong decisions to the fact he had no hands or legs or even a "neck"!

After reading Stewart's blog I went in search of Snake. I remember searching for him a long time ago and found virtually nothing! This time I did find a website by the man who draws Snake!!! I was thrilled! I found out his real name is Allan Salisbury.

I also found just a few of his cartoons on Snake at his site. I will post them here for your enjoyment...



****************************************************



******************************************************



*****************************************************



There was just one more on the site... and it's for Stewart, since he is a teacher he may appreciate this one more then any of us..


Snakes expressions were priceless! He was such a looser you had to feel sorry for him, and I don't even like snakes!

I hope you enjoy the few cartoons that I managed to find...


'Till the next time....


1 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Hey Deslily,

I do a daily webcomic if you're interested. The Adventures of the S-Team.

Ian

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home