My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday (yes, a day late) and I have more snuggle photo's to show.

It would seem these below freezing temperatures New Jersey is having effects even those with their own winter coats!

Don't forget to check on "Pickles" new photo over at Steven's and if you post a kitty picture of your own leave a link there for others to enjoy.



1 Comments:

Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

These are the sweetest dearest pictures! I love that these two sleep with each other like that....It sure looks comfy cozy!

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home