My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Feline Friday

Winter is for lazy days.. it seems Booboo and Peanutchew spend most of their time cuddled on the bed. Ocassionally they waken and wash up...

... like all men... one thing leads to another and Peanutchew gets a washing from Boo.

Tuckered out Boo rests while, one good turn deserves another... Now it's Peanutchews turn to clean BooBoo.

Have some Felines to show off? Play Feline Friday and always leave a link at (sometimes) Photoblog so all can see your beautiful kitties...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Karmyn said...

I get the "wanna luv 'em and hug 'em and squish 'em" feelings when looking at these pics. Love those kitties.

12:42 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Karmyn: they were strays that made it into "the house of cats" here lol.. These two showed up around the same time.. Peanut was preggie (not from Boo..) once they were fixed they came in.. now they think they own my bed!

4:23 PM  
Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

These are the sweetest pictures, ever! I LOVE how these two cats just are so comfy-cozy with each other and so dear and loving....It's wonderful that you captured these very precious moments, Pat...Just Wonderful!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Those are just too darling! My cats would never even THINK of curling up together and loving like that! That is just precious!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

My Contessa (Tessy
who we got from the animal shelter 15 months ago) is 9 years old.. and loves us at her convenience.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home